Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I am selling a set of radial caliper mounts. This will come as a kit- all you need are calipers.
This kit works with SP1 and SP2 forks.

The mounts are KYAR, which I had hard anodized.
The spacers are black hard anodized.
The bolts are Ti.

Here is a pic of them installed. If you need more pics, have a look through my Progress thread.

$225 shipped in the US. Paypal only.

For reference, EMA sells similar brackets (only) for $275. No spacers, no hardware.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok these are back up for sale as the buyer seems to be having a life issue. Hope things work out for you bro.

So again, you all know what these are and they are being sold for a smokin deal.

$225 shipped in the US. Paypal only.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are 100mm, for use with cast Brembo calipers found on Aprilia and Ducati's.

·
Usual Suspect
535 Posts
i think if they were 108mm spacing that they'd be gone already. hard to shell out $225 & then have to spend another $450 on calipers. now if they were 108mm spacing you could then just get a set of cheap-ass gsxr, zx or whatever for under $100. still, if you've got the money for your setup, i'm sure you won't be disappointed.

·
Full Spectrum
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i think if they were 108mm spacing that they'd be gone already. hard to shell out $225 & then have to spend another $450 on calipers. now if they were 108mm spacing you could then just get a set of cheap-ass gsxr, zx or whatever for under $100. still, if you've got the money for your setup, i'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Sure, but then you are stuck with using the Tokiko caliper, which is a step down from the stock Nissin

With the 100mm, you can get either the cast Brembo, or the Brembo HP, both of which are better than stock.

What it really boils down to is that people have moved on from really modding this bike for racing- with some exceptions.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts