Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope so too as I have become dependent on that site!:p

Matthew

·
-_-
2,284 Posts
Oh I thought Capirex did, straight from the pits...

Couldn´t wait and rushed over to motomatters.com.
Don´t know why I was getting so excited. Racing has been boring in GP for the past 3 years. As long as we get to see WSBK I´m all good.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I could not agree more!
Matthew
Don´t know why I was getting so excited. Racing has been boring in GP for the past 3 years. As long as we get to see WSBK I´m all good.

·
Registered
360 Posts
If anyone is interested in an alternative torrent site for RU, send me a PM and I will get back with you.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Replies made, I will get back as soon as possible. Is there anyone else willing to do Private Messages for the alternative racing torrent site?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Odd thing, all of my RU torrents show up "red" in my utorrent window...like RU is DONE!
It doesn't mean they are necessarily done, just means the tracker is also down. At least the site isn't doing a 404 just yet.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Someone from RU posted an update on the "other" site, seems like it is technical problems, and they are hopefully going to have the site back up soon.

Hopefully its before Mugello FP1. :cool:

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Anyone have any info or news on RU??? Man hope the site isn't down for good :mad:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.