Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like SpeedTV is gonna get WSBK back on Sundays after next weekend. This is gonna be a good year. Ama looks to be the weakest, and that should be great to watch. I hope Hodge takes the fight to Mladin. Tommy Hayden must have a turbo under that ZX6RR. Looks like he is in a good positon for title defense.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Racing Season Is ABout To Go Into High Gear.......... (SP8)

Agreed, I am really looking forward to this seasons racing. I havn't been too big on AMA for the past few years, but I am interested to see if Neil can deal with Mladin and the rest. At least we will now see a Ducati rider that does know the bike and can ride it to its potential, whether or not that's enough is yet to be seen.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Racing Season Is ABout To Go Into High Gear.......... (Mike996)

This is one of those years where the stars are aligned and all the racing series are going to be great to watch. MotGP, WSBK, BSB, and AMA, maybe this can be a good spark to get more speed coverage if the racing is tight and exciting.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Racing Season Is ABout To Go Into High Gear.......... (SP8)

It will be great once Moto GP gets going, I am hoping we get some first time winners this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Will be good, but Mladin is on the strongest bike he has ever ridden now. Neil will have quite a fight on his hands.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts