Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
racen Is coming up and i cant wait, a total of 8 races for the weekend, 6 on the rc51 and 2 on the ninja 250

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
That sh!t is hilarious. Tunnelvis I would love to come drive by her house on my RC just to make some music for her...

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Post was meant for crazy lady topic that I was reading when I typed that reply. All well.

Scotty good luck man and thanks again for the forks 2k said he should have them done by thrusday so I should be able to ride by Friday. I am freaking excited!!!! I miss my bike and my pocket book hates filling up my truck...

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
not a problem man for those forks

hopen to keep my 1st place standings in the supertwins race, just wish jetfixr was go to go but it looks like it might be next month for him to get back on the track

MISS YA OUT THERE DAVE

·
Registered
446 Posts
I am going to come up on Sunday to watch some racing. I go to the doc next week to get cleared so I should be good for August racing. I have two of my bikes loaned out that will be racing up there and half of my gear so I will be there in spirit if nothing else.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Those of you that live anywhere near this place and can afford $10.00/day admission missed a totally kick-ass weekend:wacky

Our own HOOVENATOR (circa 1970):rolleyes: even went racing :notworthy

The C.R.A. is a top-notch group :clapper

And the spectators well they are kinda creepy !!!

Attachments

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
How do you like racing the 250? I am going to pick up one in about a year or so for free from a friend. It's actually my old bike from when I first started riding like 10 years ago and he has just left it sitting for the last few. Can't wait to tear into it and have a cheap track beater/commuter.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Those of you that live anywhere near this place and can afford $10.00/day admission missed a totally kick-ass weekend:wacky

Our own HOOVENATOR (circa 1970):rolleyes: even went racing :notworthy

The C.R.A. is a top-notch group :clapper

And the spectators well they are kinda creepy !!!

Yeah, yeah, I was finally back out there racing again, and getting whooped by every bike in my class. We are back at BIR this weekend on the same Competition Course. Practice Friday, racing Saturday and Sunday. Come on out and spectate if you can!
Hopefully I can get my suspension dialed in better and can lower my laptimes for this weekend.
Gotta go, I'm not loaded up yet.

And that's Circa 1968 which means I get to race in the Formula 40 races. :)

Hoov. (and no, that is not my van) :p
CRA # 200

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Good luck guys wish I could come up but my bike is back apart... 2K has to tear my forks apart as they are binding up and we are pretty sure it is an internal issue.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hoovenater

Glad to see there are more Hoovers on here. I saw you post a couple times when I first joined but not much since. As soon as I get over this Leukemia again I might sign up for a track day just to improve my ridding skills. I have a TON of track time on 4 wheels but not on 2 wheels. I feel it would help my everyday riding confidence. Have fun guys !! :rockon HOOVY

OH, nice guard dog wingnutt

1 - 18 of 18 Posts