Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
WWW.SUSPECTSUNLIMITED.COM
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My log in doesn't work yet and hasn't for 2 weeks so i'm on the previous owners login.

anyhow, i just took ownership of a 02 rc51 and its sprung with racetech internals in the forks and the previous owner was 150lbs. I weight about 190-195lbs with my gear on. What fork springs should i get for the rc to replace the lightweight ones?

Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
My log in doesn't work yet and hasn't for 2 weeks so i'm on the previous owners login.

anyhow, i just took ownership of a 02 rc51 and its sprung with racetech internals in the forks and the previous owner was 150lbs. I weight about 190-195lbs with my gear on. What fork springs should i get for the rc to replace the lightweight ones?

Thanks in advance
Go to Race Tech's website and look up your bike. On the page you will see a link to a spring calculator. That should give you an idea. Or just call Kyle racing and they will hook you up with the correct springs.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow!!

I am getting ready to send my forks off this fall to have them redone and I happen to be 150lbs. Would you be interested in selling the internals and if so would they even work on my 05? Man what a great deal if so !!!!:clapper:clapper
Can this be done yourself or should it be left to the pros?
THANKS HOOVY

1 - 4 of 4 Posts