Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ever since my low side I have been contemplating redoing my 999 in a team replica concept. Does anyone have a clearer picture of this concept bike below....I can't seem to make out the decals on the lower fairing.
I would appreciate any advice or direction if any of you have gone down this path with companies that make decals.....or if you have any suggestions on who could make them it would also be appreciated.

Thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Angus, as you are local I thought I would mention Moto Junkies. They did all the graphics on my bike and trailer. They specialize in doing one off replica kits. Give Mark a call, his number is on their website http://www.motojunkies.com

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I too do vinyl graphics and am in the midst of preparing my 999 as a Schumacher replica. Currently the plastic is in base coat and I am color sanding. I will shoot one coat of clear on that, apply the decals and shoot an additional two coats of wet sanded clear over the graphics.

The photos are a mockup and don't exactly represent the finished product. I have since added Fiat, Olympus, Acer and the yellow prancing horse as secondary sponsor decals.

I will post the finished product in a week or so.

The bike is still rolling on Michelin Pilot Sport Cups, but since the Indy debacle I refuse to support them anymore and they will be changed out at the next tire interval. No Michelin sponsorship will be used.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts