Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a NESBA event at Blackhawk last weekend. The Motovid guys were there with a new bike: a race prepped RC51. :rockon: So I figured that it was a good use of 40 bucks to have him chase me around for 20 minutes. Totally worth it. :woot:

Here's the highlight lap and a half: 2 outside passes on R1's and plenty of *******. bigger 12 meg version with nicer sound and a smaller 6 meg version with wimpy sound. Take your pick.

Doing a save-as on these and playing them from your local drive is your best bet, and will save my little homepage server some grief. Thanks.

borgNSR
NESBA #930 "I" RC51-SP1

·
Registered
454 Posts
That is Awesome....

That is frickin sick.......:rockon

·
Registered
278 Posts
Last time I saw an RC-51 laying down ******* like that, I was behind Haas on Pescadero Road! :woot:

Nice vid!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sp2pilot said:
Looks like you need to hire a faster camera man
Well, I did say it was the highlight lap... :D Thanks all for the comments.

Actually Kevin (camera bike pilot) pulled 5-6 seconds back on me in a single lap earlier in the session. :clapper He's new to NESBA, straight into the A group with a race license, and straight to work for Motovid. I don't think he was prepared to deal with the unpredictability of the "I" group. That R1 just in front of him went kinda crazy for the rest of the session, going way too wide into every corner, and when limited by the "no inside passing in I" rule he was never able to safely get by in the 2 laps remaining. R1's are pretty quick in a straight line; pretty much anyone can twist a throttle. Such is life in the "I" group.

Tires were Michelin Pilot Powers (no no no don't even ask me what PSI ;) ) which are probably easier to spin up than a proper DOT race tire. Forks are bottoming out no matter what I do, so DK will see them soon.

What an awesome bike this is...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts