Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #2
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (viper1)

Finished up the bike last night. Still have time to think about what to bring. I should be there 7 am saturday .

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (cartech)

I am very jealous. I can't go. Gotta work this weekend, no way out of it.

Maybe I'll see you guys in May.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (banda)

Scottys speed shop Big Gun supermoto team will be their

G

·
Discussion Starter #5
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (Fish)

The weather looks bad rain snow and a high of 46
.If it dont get better we are staying here in OK where its warm.

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (Fish)

According to the local weather man, it's suppose to be low 50's and sunny. If it rains, I'm staying home as well!

G

·
Discussion Starter #7
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (viper1)

I have the family responsibilities this weekend...maybe May or even June...we'll see.
I am going to be in WI sometime this summer...

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Re: RA roll call for this weekend (stlwalnut)

I was there last Wednesday, I was there yesterday and I will be there this weekend

This is fun stuff!

G

·
Discussion Starter #10
after arguing with my pregnant wife for a week, i am not going. i've been preparing for this for 4 months. it's very irritating. i checked the weather today and it says no rain. but as i said yesterday, it's going to be cold. it's going to be a ugly weekend at home. i hope someone throws down a good race report. i feel like i was stood up by my prom date. i've got my dress on and no where to go.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (Nick Novice)

I'm sorry to hear that Nick. Sounds like it might be a lonley weekend at the track. But I guess thats not all bad, cuz I need alot of pratice and there might be less people there to make me look bad or laugh when I dismount o-so-gracefully.

G

·
Discussion Starter #12
alright, my saga continues. the wife called me and gave me somewhat of a blessing to go. i may just race the vet race on saturday. i don't have anything for the 450 class anyway. i have become a soap opera joke. now i have to change gearing, load up and go. too bad i emailed ann from superbikers2 this morning and requested a entry credit. more groveling to continue.

G

·
Discussion Starter #15

It's fugging snowing! Sorry gang, I'm a puss! I'm staying home hoping May will be warmer!

G

·
Discussion Starter #16
Re: (viper1)

Wow, that was a cold crap weekend outside

The racing part was a damn good time however!

Hey Nick what's your number?
How 'bout those racing Elvis's! (Elvi?)

Modified by sm250 at 5:28 PM 4/25/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter #18
Re: (sm250)

you can keep your weather. until summer that is...

sm250, i am number 12 and rode around with a busted visor. i was one of those squids that fell on the first lap of practice. i raced the vet class on saturday and left after that. my next visit will go more smootly.

notes: where do people from wisconsin go to driver's school???

i don't know. but all other states should take note. i only ran across one vehicle sitting in the fast lane. it was a lady in a benz. other than that, i was all lousy illinois drivers. people in wisconsin seem genuinely nice and friendly. gracious hosts. too bad i forgot to buy a shot glass for our collection. i'll have to go back. i guess elvis came out on sunday? i missed them.

G

·
Discussion Starter #19

Premier was one by Ben Carlson, and by a large margin. Second was Scott Diedrich on his 450.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick Novice »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i was one of those squids that fell on the first lap of practice. i raced the vet class on saturday and left after that. my next visit will go more smootly.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Just about everyone does that at some point. I did the same thing last year, then again this year a couple weeks back... turn right... turn left... Ouch!

The weather improved some by Sunday afternoon

Last weekend it was over 70 deg.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts