Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
waht the topic says!!!

first one to answer wins the prize!

thank you in advance. p.s., who knows what kinda bolts they use too? i'm missing one bolt, i can figure it out pretty easily but hey it would just save me a little time if someone knows off the top of their head

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Quick! Harris framesliders, ones long ones short. which one goes on which side? (jl)

Actually RC51 frame sliders require a bolt that replaces the stock engine mount bolt just under the radiators. It's about a foot long. If you don't have it, you can't put them on...

The longer one goes on the left side.

PS- You can Paypal me my prize.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah you know what i was actaully wondering about that cuz i saw that in pix.

dammit, now where can i get that bolt?

your prize is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!!! ride fast enough and u can catch it, i know because i hid it there.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (jl)

jl said:
yeah you know what i was actaully wondering about that cuz i saw that in pix.

dammit, now where can i get that bolt?
/QUOTE]

It didn't come with one?

Um, given the situation you should also make sure you have the right frame sliders. The SP1 and SP2 are very different.

You might want to read this page - it is for the SP1 but will help out a lot:

<http://www.rc51.org/slider.htm>

- Kurt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Quick! Harris framesliders, ones long ones short. which one goes on which side? (jl)

The longer mushroom goes on the left side.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (jl)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jl »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...dammit, now where can i get that bolt?</TD></TR></TABLE>

If it didn't come w/ the sliders, get your money back!

Like Kurt said, the bolt is deifferent for 00-01 vs. 02 & up...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
great, thx for the link to the tutorial. yeah, it didn't come with the bolts, i just got it off of a friend for cheap. guess i'll be returning it...

i believe his is for SP1 too. dammit

1 - 8 of 8 Posts