Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have an '00 with a PCIIIr installed. Currently the bike has the Moriwaki Titanium hi-mount slip-ons.

I'm having a tough time finding a map for my PCIIIr, and the bike backfires quite a bit, so I know the installed map is incorrect.

Would installing the Dan Kyle map for the Sato hi-mounts work?

Another user had emailed me a Dan Kyle map for the Mori hi-mounts, but it is in the .drm format, which I assume is for the PCIII USB model. I tried renaming the extension to .map, but that didn't work.

Thanks in Advance,

Stan

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also forgot to add, that the flapper mod has been done.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have an 04 with moriwaki high mounts also. I had the same problem with the back firing and once i did the flapper mod it cleared up alot. I have not yet done the pair mod though. I have a pc3usb. I got my map from sp2pilot. If you email him nicely he may give it to you. he sent it to me in the pc3r format and i had to convert it. Hope that this helps your some.

·
Registered
101 Posts
i talked to a guy from Dynojet the other day and he told me that it didn't really matter if the map is suited specifically for your bike if all you have is slip ons. He said that the maps for slip ons are not all that different from each other. I was looking for a map for my Jardine Ti slip ons and he told me to try either the Sato map or the Micron map and it would work just as good.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sp2pilot said:
You must use a map for the SP1 as the SP2 maps will not work.

I have a couple maps that might work but I recomend getting the map off of RC51.org

The Sp1 Mori Map is quite good
Thanks! The link to DL the mori map is dead. Anybody care to share?

Thanks!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts