Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
with all the posts lately that seem to piss off most everyone about worn out topics and subjects, have yall thought about putting "stickies" on this and the other forum boards. i visit several sites with these and they are useful. now, i hate having to scroll through a dozen or so of these before arriving at the posts, but putting a cap at, say, 5 or 6 of the most often brought up subjects might make sense. i personnally would nominate the following:

1. whats the best exhaust
2. why does my rc51 run hot
3. whats the best tires for the street/track and best pressures for each
4. how to whellie

5. surprise us

i know this would keep the blood pressure of a few select individuals to a tolerable level, and would help the board run alittle smoother. any thoughts? clary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (clarythedrill)

Bah! We don't want to be like the "other" boards. Leave it alone Dave!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (rc51999)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rc51999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bah! We don't want to be like the "other" boards. Leave it alone Dave!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Agree 100%. This is he best board around.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

not even fav. umbrella girls thread?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (wildchilds74)

I think changing the "Search" default from 14 days to 60 days will weed some of this out. Many new members don't realize it's only searching 14 days back unless you open it up to the archives. Then when someone asks for a "full exhaust" , "Banzai mount", "Wheelie, Whellie, Wheeley", we can jump their shit for not using the "search".

Whiners are whiners though and no matter what they seem to filter through here regularly. One leaves and another takes his place (sometimes it's the same whiney baby using a different screen name). Ignoring them usually works best, most are bitching just to get attention.

Don't change a thing Dave, except maybe that default search date.
And thanks again for the great site.

Hoov.
CRA # 200

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (Hoovenater)

Hoovenater said:
I think changing the "Search" default from 14 days to 60 days will weed some of this out. Many new members don't realize it's only searching 14 days back unless you open it up to the archives. QUOTE]

Heck I didnt know that and I have been here for awhile....then again....you can fit my computer knowledge in a shot glass and still have some room left over.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (1literduceater)

making stickies for certain items doesn't do shit for 90% of the NEW readers. summertime brings an influx of nebies, that refuse to use a search function, or even read for a few pages before posting. they want the information RIGHT NOW, in their self-gratification methods of information gathering.

one of the reasons i come here is because the place has the feel of mostly veteran sportbike owners and not a lot of that wheelie, shiney parts, "What's the best way to do a burnout" crap in it.....

comon'......i just bought more shirts.....if this place changes, i'm just gonna have more polishing rags than i really need..............

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by rc51999 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Bah! We don't want to be like the "other" boards. Leave it alone Dave!
</TD></TR></TABLE>leave well enough ALONE unless it's your R.C.
I personally
like to hear the pups yip

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (wingnutt)

Just having gold lying around in the hills of California would have been a lot easier, but then it wouldn't have been worth as much. Either quit being lazy, or know you are probably going to get nipped at. It's all in good fun, right? Rrrrrrrrrrfffffffffff!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: question for the owners/operators, or moderators of this board (Hoovenater)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hoovenater »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Don't change a thing Dave, except maybe that default search date.
And thanks again for the great site.

Hoov.
CRA # 200 </TD></TR></TABLE>Right on BRO
see you sunday "03 rc

1 - 10 of 10 Posts