Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the specs (piston diameter and fulcrum length) for the Brembo radial clutch MC used on the Monster 1100 (believe it's the same as the 1098/848,.... but please correct me if I'm wrong).

F.W.I.W. I tried finding the info with the search function but had no luck (tried Googling too, again to no avail)..... Also posted on the Ducati general chat portion of the site with no reply so hopefully someone here knows....

thanks in advance :)

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
Anyone know the specs (piston diameter and fulcrum length) for the Brembo radial clutch MC used on the Monster 1100 (believe it's the same as the 1098/848,.... but please correct me if I'm wrong).

F.W.I.W. I tried finding the info with the search function but had no luck (tried Googling too, again to no avail)..... Also posted on the Ducati general chat portion of the site with no reply so hopefully someone here knows....

thanks in advance :)
Tough to find the info, but I believe it could be this one, which seems like a 13x22MM (sounds about right...at least the piston diameter is likely not bigger than 13MM due to the single, small slave.)

Does yours measure the same as below?

http://www.oppracing.com/images/cmsuploads/Brembo/OEM_Schematics/oppracing%2010-4670-21%20brembo.pdf

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I bought a matching set of used OEM Brembo radials from a Monster 1100 on eBay (haven't arrived yet). I know the brake MC is a 19x16 (precisely what I was looking for) and what I found seems to indicate the clutch side is a 15x18 but concrete specs are hard to come by, hence my raising the point here.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts