Speedzilla Forums banner

81 - 100 of 190 Posts

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
LDH said:
Alright Twisty, easy enough you can come to the Barber event. It is May 11-12 (Fri-Sat) on Mothers Day weekend. Spots in the I & A groups are very limited at this point so you need to get your payment in ASAP.

Shoot me your email addy to [email protected] & Pete will send you all the details.
Damn I might just have to reconsider my decision and go this year just to see what happens:)
To anyone that goes. You wont regret it. Its an awesome event.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
LDH said:
Alright Twisty, easy enough you can come to the Barber event. It is May 11-12 (Fri-Sat) on Mothers Day weekend. Spots in the I & A groups are very limited at this point so you need to get your payment in ASAP.

Shoot me your email addy to [email protected] & Pete will send you all the details.

Email Sent!!!:D

·
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!
1,437 Posts
twisty said:
LDH should bring a RC, he seems to think he can out ride me, then we should on bikes that are pretty close to the same....Plus we should go to Nelson's.... Its fast!!!!
I am sure LDH will have an assortment of RC's at his disposal at the ROGUE event. I'd donate mine but its sprung for a 160 lbs...

What are we thinking... Saturday lunch time sprint race 8 laps...:cool:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Our Advanced and Intermediate Groups for the May ROGUE Barber track days are now full. I didn't see a Steve Boggs on the riders list...does that mean you decided to pass on the event Twisty?

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Laughin' My Ass Off!

OMG! Crickets!
BBAWWAAAHHAHAAAAAA :clapper

Mike, Your Unreal!:clapper LMAO....LLL...LMAO!

You guys are a TRIP:clapper

Thanks for the laughs, ... Hey LDH, he said he sent a E-Mail...?? I was hoping the reply would have been... "PayPal" sent!....????

Hey Twisty, it's your move

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Gezzz Im gone for the weekend @ the Detroit International Bike show and all hell breaks loose....How the hell in 2 days did all the spots fill up:wtf

Plus are you extra charging me?...463 for a trackday?:rolleyes: Is there going to be strippers?:D Ill be there March 3-4 with nesba...It was kinda my tuneup for the Rouge day since I have never been to Barber.

Sorry for the tardyness, I dont live on this board like some people.:woot:

PS man that 1098 is ****ing hot!

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
twisty said:
Gezzz Im gone for the weekend @ the Detroit International Bike show and all hell breaks loose....How the hell in 2 days did all the spots fill up:wtf

Plus are you extra charging me?...463 for a trackday?:rolleyes: Is there going to be strippers?:D Ill be there March 3-4 with nesba...It was kinda my tuneup for the Rouge day since I have never been to Barber.

Sorry for the tardyness, I dont live on this board like some people.:woot:

PS man that 1098 is ****ing hot!
You get two days on the track. So while 463 might seem like a lot its less then 2 days at other tracks. Its 250 a day a Loudon.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just an FYI...the price of the trackday also includes dinner on Friday night in the Barber Museum, which includes our own private viewing. It also includes 1 photo CD for each rider (2 days worth of photos of you and your bike on the track). An event T-shirt (which are now becoming collector items;LOL). You also get lunch both days. And after the dinner we will have a drawing for a multitude of items donated by various sponsors including tires and all sorts of bike and clothing goodies.:)

81 - 100 of 190 Posts