Speedzilla Forums banner

181 - 190 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Dont know I didnt have to eat it...Last time I checked the bike is in my garage...
Dude, you ate it and don't even know it. The combination of your stupidity and a mouth long accustomed to the flavor of bullshit is the most plausible explanation for it having escaped your already remarkably dull senses....

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Dude, you ate it and don't even know it. The combination of your stupidity and a mouth long accustomed to the flavor of bullshit is the most plausible explanation for it having escaped your already remarkably dull senses....

Ok but I still own the bike and thats what the crow is about so, :wtf

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
I not ever going to let this thread die till LDH races me heads up... I will bump it everyday till I die...:clapper
Another bullshit promise unkept......unless of course you died on January 10th (RIPP [Rest in Peace Pussy]) and now its your pussified ghost that's returned to annoy us. Either end it with your bullshit or die already......

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Another bullshit promise unkept......unless of course you died on January 10th (RIPP [Rest in Peace Pussy]) and now its your pussified ghost that's returned to annoy us. Either end it with your bullshit or die already......

Pssst! Your mental state is showing...Calm down, take your meds and let the men in white coats help you...

·
Once bitten twice shy...
1,980 Posts
WOW.
Ten pages of multiple people talking shit, guys pulling up chairs and eating popcorn and a few cheerleaders :eek: .
From what I've seen some guys wanted LDH to get his ass handed to him, others want Twisty to eat a dick (and thats putting it lightly).
All of this came about from a motor build?
Internet testosterone postering at its finest.
So what came of it all? Who beat who? Who didn't show?

RECAP
What I got from it all was that Twisty had his day paid for, a ride to the track, all he had to do was show and Whoop LDH's ass, however they figured it out, racing, timed lap or what have you. Twisty didn't show for what ever reason (Nothing against Twisty), just stating the facts. If he lost he was to pay double (an amount that came from his mouth), or didn't show with the bike he said he built (or had built by second party). LDH issued the challenge (serious or not). Probably because he's confident in his past experinces and knowledge with the RC platform.

What did we learn from this boys and girls? That shit talking is just that... SHIT!
Neither did what he said he would do.
LDH didn't go to Twisty's 'home track'... And Twisty (for what ever reason) didn't go to Barber whoop LDH's ass.

You can formulate your own opinions on the whole thing, its just nice to know that being full of shit is still alive and well. :rolleyes:
Its all a bit hard for me to understand... for when I say something 9 times out of 10 I gonna hold to that.
A man without his word is nothing... everything starts from that...

181 - 190 of 190 Posts