Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah no big deal ... now just the theory and a (250) bike
... and then just staying alive out there!

Yep I'm embarrassed at my post count and my stuffing around actually getting a bike (I first posted here asking about the SS's as that is my goal
) ... but I am getting there

Pete

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: PSk has gotten off his arse and passed the Aussie L course (PSk)

Good boy, I will give you all the encouragement you can take, the freedom of handlebars is better than sex (per say) (with a female) (Not with a man) (Not that there is anything wrong with that) (Being PC of corse) (Without being OVER PC of corse) (about being gay) (Not that there is anything wrong with that)

Ouwh shit, good going Pete

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: PSk has gotten off his arse and passed the Aussie L course (Monstaman)

Remember, don't do any track days

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What's the L course? For my general edification. Thanks.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (Stick in Va)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Stick in Va »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What's the L course? For my general edification. Thanks.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Loser

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Stick in Va)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Stick in Va »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What's the L course? For my general edification. Thanks.</TD></TR></TABLE>
To get a learners license in Australia you have to do this 2 morning course. This assumes you have never riden a motor cycle and thus you learn how to get on, how to start it, how to get moving, how to brake ... etc.

It is heavily subsidized by the government and is a good course. There are also more that you have to do to get your full license, etc. ... and also advanced ones, ie: track, etc.

It has made a huge difference to the number of motorcycle rider deaths in Australia.

And Hubert, if I ever do a track day ... I will accept the known risk for the better OR worst!

Pete

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: PSk has gotten off his arse and passed the Aussie L course (PSk)

Good GOD ... Where's my phone call from that girl in the 10th grade that I wanted to date ...

Hell Must have FROZEN over ...

Good on you Pete. WELCOME to Sydney's roads (err ... goat tracks)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good work, its great fun out, even with all the dickheads on the road.

Wait until you hit those bends. Zen and the art of taking corners.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts