Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark came through again and sent me some killer exhaust hangers, to rid my ride of those unsightly passenger pegs. Thanks Mark.........U-Da-Man....:rockon

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
06rc said:
Do you love him? Not in a gay way. :woot: :D
Yeah....sure.....not in a gay way.....

Of course.......I no longer have passenger pegs. How can ya not?:D

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
In all seriousness, did Mark make those, or just have a pair for you? In all unseriousness (flame away on that word!) did you guys play hide the sausage to see if he would give it to you? :woot: :D (Even somehow turned the end of that sentence into a pun; genius) :rolleyes:

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
06rc said:
In all seriousness, did Mark make those, or just have a pair for you? In all unseriousness (flame away on that word!) did you guys play hide the sausage to see if he would give it to you? :woot: :D (Even somehow turned the end of that sentence into a pun; genius) :rolleyes:
Troy....of course, to go along with your black and Ti look........:p

The hangers are Two-Brothers. Mark had them and sent them to me, because I guess he replaced his with something else.

Nobody hid any sausage that I recall, 06RC......oh......unless you're refering to the night Mark and I were out drinking and ran into your sister. Then.....we not only hid sausage, but during the ass-fisting, I lost my car keys.........:D

Go figure..........!!

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Rigor said:

The hangers are Two-Brothers. Mark had them and sent them to me, because I guess he replaced his with something else.

Nobody hid any sausage that I recall, 06RC......oh......unless you're refering to the night Mark and I were out drinking and ran into your sister. Then.....we not only hid sausage, but during the ass-fisting, I lost my car keys.........:D

Go figure..........!!
So that's what was clogging up the toilet! :woot: If I had a sister, I would backhand her for not bringing me a set of hangers back with her! :D

·
Official Player Hater
2,299 Posts
Rigor said:

Go figure..........!!
My sister told me you two were really affectionate towards each other. :woot:

·
Ready to Tanqueray?
700 Posts
Dave and I role play all the time. It's fun. Usually I am the the new neighbor with the white t-shirt and tight blue jeans who needs to borrow a cup of laundry detergent and Dave is... Damn! Wrong forum again!

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
06rc said:
My sister told me you two were really affectionate towards each other. :woot:
You kill me...........:D

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jamarben said:
Dave and I role play all the time. It's fun. Usually I am the the new neighbor with the white t-shirt and tight blue jeans who needs to borrow a cup of laundry detergent and Dave is... Damn! Wrong forum again!
You just wait till next summer, Jr...................:D I'll get you back, bro...........:p

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
06rc said:
You set them up...I knock them down. Although, I have to admit, you did have a damn good comeback. :clapper
Yeah....yeah...yeah..........just tell your sister I need my car keys back.......

When she finds them...........:D

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
mrgrn said:
thanx Dave:rockon

you need to replace them ugly vortex heel guards now with some 2mm ones made by me:D
CF? How much?

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Rigor said:
.....but during the ass-fisting......
What? I took my rings off........:confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts