Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say thanks to Scott for going the extra mile to get...(cough...choke...ducati.... spit) parts for me! As usual, when you really need to get something, Scott pulls out all the stops and it"s on your doorstep before you have a chance to check the tracking number (literally!). Thank you Mang!

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
It pleases me greatly to know that someone's FINALLY going to ride a Ducati hard enough to wear off the chicken strips on the tires at a track, not just sit outside Starbucs and pose next to it in that "Look at me" fashion....... Ride it like you stole it, Terry........:rockon

(This doesn't include NJ Rob, or the other few people I've met at the track with Ducs.);)

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
Nice disclaimer, closet Duc lover!:woot:

No doubt Scott's a standup dude!

Hope to stop by Sat to say Hi to you and the family.;)
You actually have to STOP IN to say Hi......;)

I'm always looking for something to drink to, and since Ted Kennedy has brain cancer, that'll do just nicely.........

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
He has always done right by me!

I just wanted to say thanks to Scott for going the extra mile to get...(cough...choke...ducati.... spit) parts for me! As usual, when you really need to get something, Scott pulls out all the stops and it"s on your doorstep before you have a chance to check the tracking number (literally!). Thank you Mang!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks again Scott! Those parts helped me to a 2nd place finish in AM SuperTwins at Homestead yesterday... in the rain!

And 10th in MWSB (above) after starting 22nd.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Awesome job Terry!!!! :rockon

were eager to here some comparisons between the 51 and 848 as well as how the little twin does with the 600s, see you @ daytona!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts