Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prom Night In Mississippi | Watch the Documentary Film Free Online | SnagFilms

"In 1970, the town of Charleston, Mississippi, allowed black students into their white high school, but refused to integrate the senior prom. Twenty-seven years later, Charleston resident and Academy Award - winning actor Morgan Freeman offered to finance the prom - under the condition it be integrated. His offer was ignored. In 2008, Freeman made the offer again. This time the school board accepted, and history was made."

Can you believe it? The last segregated prom was in 2007!
I still can't believe it.
I wonder how that looks in the Muslim world.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
F*CK how it "looks" in the muslim world......Have YOU ever been there? My wife recently returned (again) from the middle east, in many of our "allied" nations, Americans are jailed for being in possesion of a Bible or alcohol, they routinely afford 4th place citizenship to women, and abuse children. When and IF they collectively pull their heads out of their camels asses, I'll start giving a sh#t what they think, until then, they can pound f*cking sand........

Semper Fi!

-Rocky-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.