Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the bike we are building is finally getting close to completion.

We just got an exhaust made up for it, will go to powder this winter i'm sure, and the headlight bucket made

It's a 996 frame, 853 motor, S4RS swingarm, monster rear cowl, 999 rear suspension, with a few custom pieces thrown in. The headlight bucket is off a Benelli, and the light is a Hella Micro SD HID

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. Just have to wire in the headlamp and then the dash. A Motogadget Motoscope. An analog tach with an LCD display that does speedo, temp, distance, all that fun jazz. Those are the last two big obstacles I believe.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Different ... !

Pete

·
Is that Duke Red Enough?
308 Posts
YUM - F#CKING - O!!!!!

That should be fun:cool: .

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I saw you guys' pull in to the IMOC show Sunday.Nice bike in person.Both bikes' had those wings over the gas cap.Significance?Have i seen the style(wings) before?Cool

·
Registered
773 Posts
obviously the bike is killer! good work. The thing that does it for me is the seat, as silly as that sounds, but it makes it very retro looking with high tech all over the rest of it. nice

·
Registered
287 Posts
Some goofball already left a big grease:mad: stain!

.....ON THE SEAT!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the wings are my friend, Dbenson, little signature he puts on bikes he has built. And as for the stained seat, we are going for a worn/dirty look kind of.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts