Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased a carbon fiber key guard from Benfer Performance for my 04 749 on 5/21/05. I made the transaction through one of their eBay auctions. I promptly paid them via paypal. I have received no response from Benfer. I sent several emails, still no response. Does anyone know how to contact them other than email? I'm not looking to get preferential treatment, I would just like some acknowledgment that they received my money and the part will be on the way. I know I've read more than a few posts saying that Benfer Performance customer service sucks. I figured I would take a chance. I hope I'm not sorry.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Problems With Benfer Performance (RI749)

It's only been a few days, relax.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Problems With Benfer Performance (Toxic)

This is a disturbing trend Toxic. At least return my emails!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I have a similar but reversed problem right now. I sell billet aluminum shifters for S10 pickups. I list them on eBay and a guy in Las Vegas pays right away through PayPal. It's been a week now and I have sent him five emails, because I need information on his truck to get him the right shifter. I have received no response at all and I have tried looking up phone numbers or any other way to reach him. I guess I am going to have to overnight a letter and maybe then I'll hear from him.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Problems With Benfer Performance (Phil 998)

I wish I was dealing with you.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RI749 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I wish I was dealing with you.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Really? That would mean you drive an S-10...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Problems With Benfer Performance (Rooster)

give them another day, they will come through.

wished he made honda goodies

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
from my horrible experience i will say that they came through but they make you sweat with no communication, but the package will show up in about 2 - 3 weeks as that is what happened to me, the best way to contact the guy is to call dan at 858 344 6542 that is his cell phone and he does some stockbroking or something in the mornings so the best time to reach him is after 2 he said.

hope it helps
Jonathan

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: (jonboy1544)

it seems like this is starting to be the norm with ebay transaction's, too many scammers out there.

not saying this guy is a scammer but a little communication goes a long way.

i tell you i envy the guys or gals that live in clearwater,fl and can just drive to casoli moto to get whatever they need.
ryan's a stand up guy

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (jonboy1544)

Thanks for the number jonboy. I'll give this guy a call tomorrow. I assume that the 2 p.m is PST.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts