Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Probably a repost so if you don't wanna see a crazy video then don't click (mulisha00)

Thats Gary McCoy ......the slidemeister....dude, if a motorcycle highlight makes it on FOX you know its gotta be good.....thats been around for awhile...but still gets the blood pumping...damn it where are my keys!!!???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Probably a repost so if you don't wanna see a crazy ... (nunyabidness)

Anybody got anything else with him in it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Probably a repost so if you don't wanna see a crazy ... (mulisha00)

There is a crapload on him in "Faster" the DVD...all about his "unorthodox sliding technique" He is riding for Petronas IN WSBK right now....not doing that hot...those bikes are pretty slow...and he tends to crash alot. Still fun to watch I wish he would go back to MotoGP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Probably a repost so if you don't wanna see a crazy ... (nunyabidness)

Ok ... according to Faster, Gary's slide techique allows him to carry more speed into a turn in addition to extending the tire's grip and life.

I'm not a physists but it all had something to do with heating up the entire carcass evenly as opposed to the outer carcass being hotter than the inner.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (shake5)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by shake5 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks impressive, but how many guys would have got under him in those corners? like 10.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Really. It is fun to watch, but if the technique was that superior he would still be in MotoGP winning races.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts