Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
You should see the guys blown V8... truely awesome. He makes alot of miniature engines that all run!

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
Ok Im going to have to agree here. That is some pretty cool stuff. I wonder what it puts out for power.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Yeah, I've seen some car replica engines he has built that just look super cool. How neat would it be to add that to your static model display case! If I recall, they're not outrageously expensive either, but I may be wrong.

·
Registered
696 Posts
5150KC said:
HOLY SHIT! that guy's hands are phucking enormous! i mean - have you ever seen how big those harley engines are! WOW!

;)
Does that sort of thing get you excited?:D

·
2005 RVT1000R
83 Posts
Awww sweeet, that is really cool. Now he just needs to make a frame and seat to go with that, and my lil Hamster's going to have a really fast ride! :woot:

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
sp2pilot said:
It is a scale Vincent motor you retards...
I thought it was a scale replica of a Harley too. Even though you are calling me a retard, that made me laugh out loud. For some reason reading that line struck me funny...

·
Registered
328 Posts
the link above is...very very easily the coolest thing i have ever seen... i wonder how much oil it holds and the hp output... and id like to see one of the sparkplugs. that thing is freaking badass!!!:p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts