Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a powercommander for my rc51 Year 2000 its the PCIII serial port type, installed it all fine, hooked it up to the pc, etc etc map got sent to it fine. but the fuel light stays at the bottom, isnt this spose to move up and down as you rev the bike, my mates does but mine dont plus bike doesnt feel any different, actually twice today when sitting revving it, it made a lil blip type of noise and stalled. hasnt done it now for ages Please help me if you have this problem with the unit, is it something my end, or the actual unit faulty contacted dynojet and they think it could be a communiction problem, but the maps send ok and stuff

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
did you hook tyhe ground to the frame or the negative terminal on the battery?
you should have it grounded directly to the neg term of the battery, as opposed to the frame like they tell you to do.

Then try it again....the PCs are very sensetive to that little issue.
I've actually never heard of your problem, but this grounding thing is like the cureall for the PC, worth a shot.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i connected it to the battery earth not the frame!!! ill clean up the connection and make a better connetor and see if that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts