Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Power commander Compatibility (RCcool)

Yes, as long as it has the correct base map loaded for your bike.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Power commander Compatibility (Just Riding Along)

Thanks, I have the answer now, out of curiosity, what is the reason that there are two power commander with different # for RC 00-01 and 02+?
I'm trying to gain a little my knowledge about this kind of stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Power commander Compatibility (RCcool)

I don't know the answer to this but I'd check further before using it because there were engine changes between 01 - 02.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only difference between the early and later model, other than the map that is pre-loaded, is that the ground wire on the later model is longer than the one on the earlier model.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have just fitted the later 02+ PC3USB to my 01 SP1 with the SP1 euro akra map to start and .... WOW!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (krisr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by krisr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have just fitted the later 02+ PC3USB to my 01 SP1 with the SP1 euro akra map to start and .... WOW!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now was that just a WOW???? OR was it a WOOOOOOW!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by krisr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have just fitted the later 02+ PC3USB to my 01 SP1 with the SP1 euro akra map to start and .... WOW!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow what?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by krisr »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
b) Wow I still have my backteeth after cruising now!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

works for me

1 - 10 of 10 Posts