Speedzilla Forums banner

61 - 80 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice shots Union. Did they give you any hard time with your pipes? I heard Louden is enforcing some noise restriction or is that all hype?

·
Jenias Member
1,510 Posts
Nice shots Union. Did they give you any hard time with your pipes? I heard Louden is enforcing some noise restriction or is that all hype?

They have a 99dba noise limit but its not really enforced. If the bike is real loud then they ask you not to start it up early in the morning but other then that I was fine. As loud as the satos are there were some full on race bikes out there that were much louder.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Last race weekend at Brands Hatch.

·
Registered
594 Posts
my new favorite track pic. too bad the cameraman ran out of memory in the series of the corner. as i continued through the corner i was looking directly at the camera, would have looked better. should have put a clear shield on my helmet so you could see me smiling:clapper :woot:

·
Large Member
91 Posts
Cali Speedway...

This was my first track day at Cali Speedway.... Pretty nice facilities. The weather was f-ing hot though, high 90's. Neil Hodgson was also there doing some laps. He was getting ready for Laguna Seca. Pretty cool guy to talk to and watch on the track.:notworthy

Attachments

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
From VIR on Memorial Day Weekend with TPM. First my TZ250, then my TLR before crashing on the North course at turn #4.
She's back together already.
Ken

61 - 80 of 758 Posts