Speedzilla Forums banner

41 - 60 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Here are a couple of photo's of my last race at Darley Moor (Derbyshire). You will see that there isn't too much run off at this circuit and it's
really dangerous even if you just lowside at 50MPH!!!! There were a few casualties over the weekend too :(

And another one.....

·
Member #5686
997 Posts
Jennings GP North Florida
I know a girl who crashed there and slid into a billboard, breaking her back. Had to have major surgery to remove bone fragments and get buttloads of metal put in. Apparently she was really close to being paralyzed.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Here is a picture of me exiting Turn 10 onto to the straight at Summit Main on May 20th, 2007 riding with NESBA. I am being passed by yet another rider in the I Group:D.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Not the SP1 unfortunately, Wife did a trackday and I managed to borrow her 636 for a few sessions.

Heres me on my first session

And heres her

·
Registered
601 Posts
Here's a couple from my race at Cadwell Park this last weekend. Had a 6th and 2nd place... T'was a good weekend for me... especialy seeing a 1098s behind me over the line! :rockon

And this is the infamous 'mountain' section...

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Wibbly, that 2nd pic is awesome. You got some good body position and good lean angle.:rockon Where is that pic taken at?

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
corner 8 at stratotech park in fort saskatchewan. the track was actually built for racing shifter carts on, but the bikes use it too... it's VERY TIGHT and super technical, fun as hell as well, plus it's easy to beat up on the 1000s with your little 600...

the bikes go past eddie's "s" and into corner 2, that's a pretty scary one.

41 - 60 of 758 Posts