Speedzilla Forums banner

21 - 40 of 758 Posts

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Obviously your missing the point. Adding the "s" to Barber may be common in your region. Saying the "s" is one thing (slang) writting it out is incorrect. Both you CarbonBuel and PhucaDuc are great additions to the board. However if I said its a damper not dampner would you have taken the same position? It is your choice to speak however you want. Just note that others may not accept any of your points, valid or not, because you don't know the proper names. You may even be considered an idiot.
Carbonbuel I don't pay attention to the post count since it went over 100. I have contributed to this forum on many threads and also to this topic. You signing the post with a string of esses was just plain childish. The last post was directed toward FILATESTA who decided to be an antagonist in a thread he has not contributed to.

·
Registered
409 Posts
you know, I almosted sited the damper/dampener bit as an example. Every time some joker jumps on here and types "Dampener" its like a herd of rabid squirrels phukin a chipmunk.

BTW, big red posted this picture during the introduction of the new 600:

and this is the internet, not a dissertation. I have to act like somebody all phuking week long, the last thing I would want to do is spell check my "Barber trackday photo" post on Speedzilla.

and you misspelled dampener;)

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
NUff said Chris. Now about that sig pic. How many RC's are you with? Kudos to you for bringing dental care to the appalachians/smokey mountains. :eek:

·
Registered
409 Posts
NUff said Chris. Now about that sig pic. How many RC's are you with? Kudos to you for bringing dental care to the appalachians/smokey mountains. :eek:
hey man, no sweat. I am just here to phuk with folks too.

LOL that is all me, little photoshop magic. There is a big pic in the "action shot" thread.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ribbel, what's the brand of your windscreen???. I need to buy one, and here in Spain there isn´t to many brands to choose..

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Trackday @ Assen.....
If you're going to the Assen GP, let me know. And if you need anything from the US just say the word and I'll bring it along with me. Would love to meet some RC owners while I'm there for the race. :rockon

·
Registered
129 Posts
If you're going to the Assen GP, let me know. And if you need anything from the US just say the word and I'll bring it along with me. Would love to meet some RC owners while I'm there for the race. :rockon
No, i'm not going.
Don't like to be in a traffic jam for a few hours when 100.000 people are coming to/leaving the circuit.
The races are broadcasted live, so i'm gonna watch at home, with a cold beer not far away ;)

Are you on a vacation/ trip to holland?
The third of june we have an RC meeting, in the middle of Holland.
Should be around 40 of us.
You're more than welcome to meet us there....

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
No, i'm not going.
Don't like to be in a traffic jam for a few hours when 100.000 people are coming to/leaving the circuit.
The races are broadcasted live, so i'm gonna watch at home, with a cold beer not far away ;)

Are you on a vacation/ trip to holland?
The third of june we have an RC meeting, in the middle of Holland.
Should be around 40 of us.
You're more than welcome to meet us there....
Wish I could swing by for the RC meet but we'll only be there for 7 days on vacation. 4 in Amsterdam and 3 in Assen.

We'll be on the VIP Village shuttle from our bungalow to the track so I'll never have to put my drink down. :woot: The bungalows are close to the track so our commute isn't too brutal. :rockon

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well, then i hope you will have a pleasant stay!!

Watch out with the worldfamous goodies of Amsterdam, don't spend to much money in the red light area/coffeeshops ;) , and watch out for pocket thiefs...:eek:

And i hope you will see some great races!!

Owyeah, let us know how it was........:cool:

21 - 40 of 758 Posts