Speedzilla Forums banner

221 - 240 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
First trackday on the PIG, so much more fun than my CBR :rockon. This is BHF, the same track as SmoknGun above me. To bad we didn't get to go on the same day. These are low res pics, but they are the ones I'm planning on buying from the photographer.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice I have always run Michelins in the past. I was on Dunlops for the first time and actually liked them quite a bit. Qualifiers seemed to work well.

·
Registered
691 Posts
First trackday on the PIG, so much more fun than my CBR :rockon. This is BHF, the same track as SmoknGun above me. To bad we didn't get to go on the same day. These are low res pics, but they are the ones I'm planning on buying from the photographer.

Nice pic's! Mike & Andy Gronfor are great guys, buy their pic's! Hey, did you notice we had the same "Moto-vid" trackday number on our bikes? (21)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have new addiction :D My second time at the BHF with PTT.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Nice BHF's pics guys.
For sure SmoknGun, I am going to buy some come next check. They take some great photos! I didn't even realize we had the same number :rockon, did you get your video yet?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Nice RC8!

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
WOW!.. Hey whitw wings,

I LOVE your> Killer RVF400!:rockon What year is it?
Also, Nice You're NOT too Big for it! LOL (That'd be my friggin' big ass problem:banghead HAHahahaa.. Thank GOD for the RC51 :D )

Hey Rob,..

Sweet CBR1000RRRRRRR mang.! Is that a Slip-on I see there or a Full System? How's she sound>?

Hey DynaMight,

What kind of helmet is that you're wearing here? Looks Killer, love the shape to it!

Nice pictures to ALL You guys,.. Lucky Dogs!!

Peace Mav.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
WOW!.. Hey whitw wings,

I LOVE your> Killer RVF400!:rockon What year is it?
Also, Nice You're NOT too Big for it! LOL (That'd be my friggin' big ass problem:banghead HAHahahaa.. Thank GOD for the RC51 :D )
When i first got the thing i felt like a giant on it as my ass fills the entire cockpit but now it feels as comfortable as a baby in the womb!

It's a 1995 that had somewhere around 9000 kilometers on it when i got it. Substantially more now!:woot:

221 - 240 of 758 Posts