Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fasttrack Riders Track Day 4/13/07 at Streets Of Willow Lot's of fun............

·
Registered
332 Posts
here is last month in Pahrump, Ill be there tommorow so I should have some new pics.:rockon

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
spend most track time on d rsvr nowadays..

sepang, 25th. Feb 06..btw, i am going to Sepang tomorrow!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bwhip

Nice forms:notworthy

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Great to see Mr.Barber has a press agent assigned to this forum clearing up the pronounciation of his name'ssssss,get a life.
Gee guess you have a problem with the adding an S to words that don't need it also.
How about you keep your comment out unless of course you butcher the English language also.
Try this word "articulate". Its somthing that was taught years ago. I'm sorry I assumed you got it with a high school degree.

1 a : divided into syllables or words meaningfully arranged : INTELLIGIBLE b : able to speak c : expressing oneself readily, clearly, or effectively <an articulate teacher>; also : expressed in this manner <an articulate argument>

·
Registered
47 Posts
Gee guess you have a problem with the adding an S to words that don't need it also.
How about you keep your comment out unless of course you butcher the English language also.
Try this word "articulate". Its somthing that was taught years ago. I'm sorry I assumed you got it with a high school degree.

1 a : divided into syllables or words meaningfully arranged : INTELLIGIBLE b : able to speak c : expressing oneself readily, clearly, or effectively <an articulate teacher>; also : expressed in this manner <an articulate argument>
unless you are trying to get your number of posts to 3000.
you might remember that you started the grammar police thing.
if you aren't going to be constructive in motorcycling on this post then do the rest of us a favor and let the one "s" slide but if you can't then find an english forum and bust there [email protected].
thank you very much
signed
sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

·
Registered
9 Posts

Articulate this, Barber's Dairy

·
Registered
409 Posts
Sorry but its Barber not barbers. Kinda like Rite Aide not riteaids.:rolleyes:
every one who lives down here around the sanctuary calls it Barbers instead of Barber.

Maybe because its Barber's Barber Motorsport Parks, or maybe because if we said it like everyone else you wouldnt know we lived near it.

Stop being a punk to the new kids on the play ground.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 758 Posts