Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there is a bit of a feud going on here in the forums with MRGRM and some of the other members, however I did just recently order an exhaust from him and I must say it was rather easy.

I received the product yesterday and the quality looks excellent. I ordered the low mount motogp pipes with coated mids and they look stunning.

The only hiccup was a short delay in the delivery but he was in constant communication with me and even threw in a very generous gift for the delay.

I would recommend him to any other person who is looking for quality products and wants to deal with someone that is responsive.

Look beyond the childish crap that is said on the website and you shall be pleased.

I will post pics this weekend of the new toys for the bike.

Thanks again Mark for the great products and customer service.:rockon :rockon

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
I dyno'ed with his can on a Jardine 2-1 and my curve ended up pretty decent after the tune. i was just over 120 when all said and done (not sure on torque he didn't give me a graph). but I am happy with it. (I have 38000 on my motor now). it is loud as crap but my 2002 RC that I had before with the 2-1 was almost as loud with the full size can so not sure I can justify the expense to change back to a full-size can.

And like what was said before he is very responsive in his communication with you during the whole deal.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I know there is a bit of a feud going on here in the forums with MRGRM and some of the other members, however I did just recently order an exhaust from him and I must say it was rather easy.

I received the product yesterday and the quality looks excellent. I ordered the low mount motogp pipes with coated mids and they look stunning.

The only hiccup was a short delay in the delivery but he was in constant communication with me and even threw in a very generous gift for the delay.

I would recommend him to any other person who is looking for quality products and wants to deal with someone that is responsive.

Look beyond the childish crap that is said on the website and you shall be pleased.

I will post pics this weekend of the new toys for the bike.

Thanks again Mark for the great products and customer service.:rockon :rockon
Would it be possible for you to post up some pics of your exhaust mounted on your bike? :cool:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would it be possible for you to post up some pics of your exhaust mounted on your bike? :cool:
I will be posting pics once I install it this weekend.

·
Registered
534 Posts
Im going to run a map that I got from a member on here. It's for a rc with airbox/snorkel, exhaust and free mods done. I am going to use that as my baseline. After that I am going to have the tuner improve upon it

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
For every good experience, there must be a few bad ones.:eek:
mrgrn - online scammer helped by PayPal : Honda CBR 1000RR Motorcycle Forums: 1000RR.net

Lots of weeds and silt in that thread.:woot:

Edit: I got banned from Squidville for exposing Brad's vested interest in MrGerm remaining on that site after scamming people. Epic! Funny that he didn't think anyone knew MrGerm spends money with him while everyone finds it odd that he won't ban him.

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
I love up to date mrgrn threads. He does seem to be controlling himself much more than in the past. In the good old days just posting in a thread of his, asking a question of him or about him would illicit an epic melt down and rant.

Kind of sad to see the change, it was good fun.

·
Registered
100 Posts
what about how you offer your 38mm clutch slave special for people on zilla for only $200?? :wtfwhile you sell the same part only marketed as the 1krr one for $155 shipped on your ebay? glad you are here to help us on this forum:wacky

in my eyes you are just another wolf in sheeps clothing trying to take advantage of the rc51 community... and every other one as well!

"an idiot born every minute" made in wavy melted carbon thats your business' mission statement lol

judge a tree by its fruit...

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
in my eyes you are just another wolf in sheeps clothing trying to take advantage of the rc51 community... and every other one as well!

quote]

i move the price from one part to another to try to sell them;) certain bikes are more popular and i offer deals sometimes to promote them. i have offered buys on them here and for the people who have contacted me i have taken care of them:clapper

Considering the alternative is $375 i would consider a price of $200 fair enough

as far as the take advantage hatement deal i would beg to differ. i have been a owner of a 51 for 11 years now and had to put a deposit down to get one. i have been here since 2001 and have followed the 51 tons. my love for the bike has inspired me to make parts and learn a hobby and for that i am taking advantage? I make and made many one off parts never made by anybody else as well as i am one of the few who bother to continue to make parts for the 51 as well as make new parts and i am taking advanage?

I was here as a member for many years b4 i ever made a part and i also help support the site while you come here for free? J/K LOL i am sheep praying on 51'ers, surely you jest

i appreciate all the feedback and will continue to try to learn and grow and hopefully the 51 will still have a following it once did:clapper

iof anybody has real questions and or concerns please feel free to contact me i will be glad to help

·
Registered
356 Posts
Would love to get an exhaust from him one day. My carbon parts still holding up from 05. Must be some pride in his work.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Mister Germ?:D

1 - 20 of 78 Posts