Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
crappy video from last week at pocono FUSA course had to shrink it alot and quality and sound got screwed up a bit. first try at it hopefully next one will be better. dont know if its my video card speed or what that caused all the slide show effect

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
from the videos i have looks like most laps were 2:00-2:10 range. time for the excuses :pwas the first time back on the bike since crashing 1 1/2 month ago. right sprained ankle not healed so i couldnt get real comfortable in the turns. should have switched to 15/42 gears instead of 15/41 and shift more. it was more of a fun day then a push it day for me. the speedo is off by 10 or so mph because of the gearing but did still break 150 on the back straight. have to say that the puig windscreen is much better then zero gravity db. im 6'5" and could tuck under it

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
wat to miss the hump in the back stretch to infield turn in corner. i usually cut it in tight there, but the way you did it scrubbed off less speed.....:rockon

too many rights in the FUSA course for me.....i need to do more right handed wrist exercises.... and i already wear glasses, damnit.......:woot:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i used to take that turn tight but after following a couple fast guys i moved out more. it makes that one right turn all the way to the left before the bus stop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts