Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dates: January 28th & 29th
Time: 10-7 Friday and 10-6 Sat

Come check out the latest 2005 Superbikes from Ducati ! If the weathers good make sure and bring your helmet and gear too ! We have demo's available from Monsters to Superbikes for qualified riders to take out and ride. There will be special Ducati SBK t-shirt and Ducati poster give-a-ways, refreshments will be provided by our friends at Buca Di Beppo, Bonefish and Outback, race video's will be playing on the screen, special discounts on Superbike accessories and much more ! The Performance Center will also have one of the new Superbikes stripped down so make sure and come check out the inner workings of the Testastretta !

Once again starting Jan 1st thru Mar 31st we will be offering a Free Track Day with Adrenaline Freaks with the purchase of any new Superbike ! You can also enter to win a free track day during our open house !

Kevin in the Performance Center has offered up some more incentives for attending the event.
• Free oil change with the purchase of filter and oil
• Free exhaust installation with the purchase of any performance exhaust in stock
• Free tire installation with the purchase of any tire in stock
• No additional discounts will apply

We will offer this on a first come first serve basis, no appointment needed. If you would like to call Kevin to confirm we have the exhaust or tires on hand ahead of time we will be happy to set these items aside for you

It keeps getting better !!!

The word just came in....Eric Bostrom will be at Ducati Seattle Saturday the 29th from 10AM until Noon !! It will be a short visit so don't miss him !

Modified by Dave R at 6:04 PM 1/14/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Please join us for our Superbike Open House celebration ! (Dave R)

right on dave ... wish we had a dealership like your's here in the sf bay area.

ciao,
johnc

p.s.: see ya at motogp this year.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

is there a prize for whomever travels the farthest (Bostroms not included) just to attend your event?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Please join us for our Superbike Open House celebration ! (Buckelew)

There is a free Ducati Seattle coffee mug full of NW Java to help you make it home
Would love to have you come up !

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

free tire installation is nice - I was in a rush so I made the mistake of taking my wheel in to a Honda dealer and havinging them mount a tire. Long story short it took 45 min @$65/ hr. because they scratched my rim then used touch up paint on it and told me they have no idea how that got there it wasn't them. And they charged me $163.95 for a 180 sporteck
Oh and they worst part is that they weren't even the stock rims they were Marvic's and WERE in pristine condition.

I dropped the F-bomb a few times and left

1 - 6 of 6 Posts