Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please Help Me, Where can I Buy?

Hey Guys,

OKAY... No Luck so far, I've got SBS part# which is 655 hf dc and I've got the ISR part#.. 29-002. BUT I am having NO luck finding these Brake Pads in USA. I know acouple of you guys have these calipers so,..
PLEASE tell me where I can these brake pads?

ISR caliper is what I need said pads for, aka "Thorsten Hide Away"

Who's got the info. I am seeking, please Help?

I've got a brake pad where the "pad material" was RIPPED off the base metal backing!:eek:

I need to replace pads asap..... Any help will be Very appreicated:clapper

Peace Jeff

·
:rolleyes
305 Posts
I think the easiest thing to do would be to email thorsten on his site.

However, I'm going to guess that this is the correct caliper: Calipers - Products - ISR Brakes

and that pad # is listed there...29-002 (x2)

Just my guess. As for where to get them, I'm fresh out of ideas other than Thorsten or someone else having some cross-reference info.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey scootergmc,

The part# I came up with via ISR website is the same as You got here: 29-002

Thanks scootergmc,:clapper I also see you have a cross refer... I'll check it out.

The links for the Ducati dealers on the home page here on SpeedZilla... Only 1 Ducati dealer "Here" lists ISR brakes... So there's a start anyhow, since We've got the actual ISR pad(s) part#

Thanks again scootergmc-Mang., You :rockon

Peace Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Atleast 1 of You Guys Know... Help Me Please.

OK guys,.. I am NOT having any luck finding these Brake Pads in the good Ole>>>-----> USofA

Anyone have a line on where or maybe one of you can hook Me UP until I can get some replacements... You have any to sell? Please.. Help!

Peace Jeff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts