Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: please allow me to vent this (Lossimo996)

Doesnt sound any worse than pimping off a piece of toast with what someone say is a face burnt into it, but I aint bidding on it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sometimes the key to selling something is finding the dumbest person in the room. Ebay has created the worlds biggest room.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: (ducman491)

one can only hope there's not a "dumbest" person out there!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: (Lossimo996)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lossimo996 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">one can only hope there's not a "dumbest" person out there!</TD></TR></TABLE>

There always is

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: (Kennedy)

exactly.

Just got back from the island today,there were alot of owners who lost thier pass on the ride in,just imagine paying $250 and losing it,not to be replaced..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Lossimo996)

Ok I'm a little slow....

But I thought the only PASS you need to park on Ducati Island was riding a Ducati.
I'm I just slow or did something change?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: please allow me to vent this (Lossimo996)

I should have put mine on Ebay. It didn't arrive 'til Saturday, I left Thursday...........

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: please allow me to vent this (Wolfhound)

my friend got his late too. I am glad to see no one bid on that outragous parking pass. Had he listed it for say $20 he might have made something.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (944Monster)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 944Monster »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok I'm a little slow....

But I thought the only PASS you need to park on Ducati Island was riding a Ducati.
I'm I just slow or did something change?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, for some bizarre reason Ducati decided it wasn't enough to allow Ducati riders to simply park on Ducati Island on a first-come, first-served basis. You also now have to order a free "pass" in advance, and only with that pass can you park on Ducati Island... on a first-come, first-served basis!

That's right - even with the new pass, there's still no guarantee you can park on the Island, because if it gets full you can't park on it, whether you ordered a pass or not!

But apparently, Ducati had a solution for this: Sending out all the passes late!

Because I noticed during the Laguna weekend that Ducati Island was very sparsely populated with Ducatis! Nice going, geniuses...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yes, for some bizarre reason Ducati decided it wasn't enough to allow Ducati riders to simply park on Ducati Island on a first-come, first-served basis. You also now have to order a free "pass" in advance, and only with that pass can you park on Ducati Island... on a first-come, first-served basis!

That's right - even with the new pass, there's still no guarantee you can park on the Island, because if it gets full you can't park on it, whether you ordered a pass or not!

But apparently, Ducati had a solution for this: Sending out all the passes late!

Because I noticed during the Laguna weekend that Ducati Island was very sparsely populated with Ducatis! Nice going, geniuses...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

the parking passes were a SCRAMP requirement, not a ducati north america requirement. it seems SCRAMP volunteers can't tell a ducati from a honda, so the parking passes were required to speed up traffic into the parking areas. a major hassle for everyone.

as for sparsely populated, i don't know which ducati island you were on, but the ducati island i was on was parked full of ducs all three days.

did the ducati island you were on offer free drinks and snacks, like the one i was on?

ciao,
johnc

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: (mh900e0974)

All I'm saying is, there was room for a LOT more bikes to parked on the Island, and there were a LOT of Ducatis parked elsewhere around the track.

As for SCRAMP being in charge, that makes perfect sense. It's all coming together now...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are we talking about the same Ducati here?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts