Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a set of side fairings (left and right) they are primed,that was the way i got them for track days i never used them and there is no broken tabs at all,very good shape,they could be for your project bike or used for spares $60 each will like to sell together if possible and the price is firm(cheap so i can get some money)i also have a PC3 USB that i got from dk last year there is nothing wrong with this item it could also be used as a spare, comes complete just the way i got it i just don't have the box for it,from all of these items i have pics available upon request just e-mail me at [email protected] also the plastics that im selling when i got them they were brand new the original owner just have them primed and backed off the project.

thanks for looking
joshua

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (joshuarc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by joshuarc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the PC3 USB is $85.00</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats a darn good price for a PC3

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: plastics for sale cheap!!!!! (PushHands)

pushhands i will send you pics tomorrow first thing

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: plastics for sale cheap!!!!! (joshuarc51)

are they honda plastics or after-market? (sharkskinz, cheetah, etc?) year?

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: plastics for sale cheap!!!!! (5150)

they are factory plastics they are just primed i can send you pics of them if you want!!!!!!!

thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

plastics sold this morning thank you jesse and joe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Got the plastics and they are mint. Now I got an excuse to do a custom paint scheme - just missing a tank to complete it. Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts