Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First question, I have termignoni pipes, half system on a 748L, how much more horse would a full system give me. Second question, I currently have a 38 tooth rear sprocket, I want to get a forty tooth, but all I have found is the quick change rear sprocket and it is 275.00 just for the carriage, is their a way around this?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (748l)

What number is your L?

You wont benefit any from a full system over you half system unless you do some engine work

With the sprockets, you should buy front,rear and new chain all at the same time, one of the best combos for 748 is 14/41. and jason @section8 sells chain sprockets and all for about $300 or so
and you dont have to buy a quick change carrier but they sure are cool

oh yeah almost forgot, for the money you would spend on a full system you could buy an 853 kit

Modified by brettmess24 at 8:44 PM 2/28/2005

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (brettmess24)

Thanks for the reply. Mine is number 77. Unfortunately, nothing on this bike is stock anymore. 853 kit, fly wheel, termig pipes, ...etc the list goes on and so does the cash. You know how it is, we are all sick, thank god for the web site,
now I can talk to other peple with my same problem. Thanks again

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (748l)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 748l »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...now I can talk to other peple with my same problem.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Problem...?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (Mental998)

denial stage.....
just kidding. i confess im an addict too... cant stop spending on it.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (doughboy_748r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by doughboy_748r »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">denial stage.....
just kidding. i confess im an addict too... cant stop spending on it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I too am trying to stop, but I know I have a problem. My therapist is telling me I'm getting better, but I don't feel like it! I need more MORE MORE I tell you!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (Tornado-rider)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tornado-rider »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Here's a sprocket....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...=WDVW</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats 525 pitch

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (brettmess24)

Sorry, I was thinking it was the same as the 996 (duh)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (Tornado-rider)

I have 40T 520 pitch sprockets for $75

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Pipes and Rear sprocket?? (section8superbike)

Hey Jason,

How much for a 14/38 in 520 for a 998? Three years ago, I wouldn't be able to understand that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts