Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which pipe is better for my honda 600f4i a 2 brothers or a jardine? I would ask for my RC-51 but i already have sato high mounts on it. please put in your

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: pipe selection? (repsol_rider)

Is there a reason you're limiting your choices to just 2 Bros. & Jardine? If your not open to others, I would go with the Jardine. I'm not a big fan of that giant pieces of aluminum that 2 Bros. puts on the entrance and exits of their cans. I have 2 Bros. highmount for track duty on my RC and they perform nice, but not what I would pick from all brands...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can't speak for the Jar, but I have an 03 f4i with a 2 bros carbon on it and I love it ... *shrug* It's fine for performance though I have no comparison, but for sound it is damn horny!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: pipe selection? (dhdrider)

If you had any choice of a pipe to put on a 600f4i what would your choice be?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by repsol_rider »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Which pipe is better for my honda 600f4i a 2 brothers or a jardine? I would ask for my RC-51 but i already have sato high mounts on it. please put in your
..</TD></TR></TABLE> my buddy that sold me my bikes had a 600rr with the yoshi rs3 I think it sounded sweet and seemed to be the only one that I have seen that fit straight with the bike from the back. Ive seen others that set to the left a little and just dont look as good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Devil SB2 Highmount Carbon Fiber. It retains the Pasenger pegs. http://www.devilbikes.com

Had one on my F4i, when I used to have one, and always got compliments on how it looked & sounded.

On an inline 4, that would be my choice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: pipe selection? (cmanf)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cmanf »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> my buddy that sold me my bikes had a 600rr with the yoshi rs3 I think it sounded sweet and seemed to be the only one that I have seen that fit straight with the bike from the back. Ive seen others that set to the left a little and just dont look as good.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Some of the manufacturers do this on purpose, Arata is one of those companies.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Slip-on or full??

Oh never mind I don't even think 2 bros makes a full...whatever you think looks, sounds better...I think your splitting hairs with a slip-on decision.

I have a Hindle on my F4i and love it, you can upgrade to a full system later if you want to can change from Hi mount to low, and it's one of the lightest pipes on the market.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts