Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRod

Has any one seen BRod around at all, and or does any one know him?

I'd like to get a hold of him BUT I don't know IF he has quite coming here... or not?

TIA

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
BRod

Has any one seen BRod around at all, and or does any one know him?

I'd like to get a hold of him BUT I don't know IF he has quite coming here... or not?

TIA

Peace Jeff
His name's Brian and I see him around our local trackdays,his lexan tail light stuff looks great in person:clapper

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His name's Brian and I see him around our local trackdays,his lexan tail light stuff looks great in person:clapper
Thanks guys, Hey thanks Wingernutter;)

Could You please tell Brian.... Mav. said :wtf it's been 8+ months :banghead and He needs to Drag his arse and get her(Stuff) done!:p

Thanks again Guys,

Peace Jeff

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
A wingnutt nice save. And does Brod live around me or closer to you? I would like to see his taillight. I am Thinking of doing something different with mine here pretty soon.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
He's real close to Lakeville ... had his # once but :banghead :banghead

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nice to see that someone's been thinking of me ;) . I've been a bit wrapped up with work lately. Flying back from Fairbanks AK tomorrow. I'd be happy to show my tail lights and talk shop over a beer or two. Anyone who's replaced fork fluid and is willing to lend some advice is particlulary welcome as mine is way overdue. I live near 494/169 Braemar Arena area.

Brian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts