Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Glen,

I might could be Interested in >

One of these bad boys for my 03 S-T,.. Do You by any chance have any instock, "right hand side"?

Let me know mang.;)

Peace Jeff

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You'll likey! And the neighbors will too! :D

Hey Ben,
Why is that, you think it will be loud on a Speed Triple? Cause I don't want that, I cob up a Hindle canister I had laying around "To TEST" and it is actually quiter then the Triumph OEM race canister!:woot:

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picture Please

i have one of these fitted to a nc35
earplugs essential
Hey EXPRESS-Mang., This reply is Usless without atleast 1 Picture of said VFR400R & MAGOT!:banghead
Joking aside, could you post a picture of your NC35 with said "MAGOT" installed?;)

Now I Have to say, I am very concerned about this, that it really might be toooo LOUD on my Speed Triple.:(...? I don't like Loud exhaust systems at alll except for the Race Track that is. ;)

Strange thing is, as I stated above, My SpeedTriple is quite a bit Quiter with my Hindle installed, verses the OEM "race":rolleyes: Slip-On from Triumph.

EXPRESS... Post the Picture mang., please! :clapper

Hey 2TMAX,(Ben?), I would NOT consider these for our RC51s, they might look cool BUT they'd be TOOO LOUD (I) think..

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
531 Posts
Mav, my name is Dan

Also I think whitw wings had these on his VFR

As far the RC goes your right they might just be too loud, that's why I was thinking, although I can't see them being any louder then a damn hardley.

YouTube had a vid of these on a S-T but it was kinda crappy

·
Premium Member
14,924 Posts
Hey EXPRESS-Mang., This reply is Usless without atleast 1 Picture of said VFR400R & MAGOT!:banghead
Joking aside, could you post a picture of your NC35 with said "MAGOT" installed?;)

Now I Have to say, I am very concerned about this, that it really might be toooo LOUD on my Speed Triple....? I don't like Loud exhaust systems at alll except for the Race Track that is.

Strange thing is, as I stated above, My SpeedTriple is quite a bit Quiter with my Hindle installed, verses the OEM "race":rolleyes: Slip-On from Triumph.

EXPRESS... Post the Picture mang., please!

Hey 2TMAX,(Ben?), I would NOT consider these for our RC51s, they might look cool BUT they'd be TOOO LOUD (I) think..

Peace Jeff

get cans that come with DB killers:twocents

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
I have been thinking about throwing a set on the RC

Yes, Good Lookin out Mark! LOL
I've got one on my RC31 that I bought from Glenn. If you're thinking about going 2-1 with the Maggot, the inlet diameter is too small for the '51. If you're planning to run two of them (stock configuration), then it might work. IIRC, the inlet ID is 2"...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts