Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Denmark
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you gotten my emails as of 28 AUG and 25 SEP? Havent heard from you about the battery. Ill be home in 2 weeks and could use it then.

Lasse

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Have you gotten my emails as of 28 AUG and 25 SEP? Havent heard from you about the battery. Ill be home in 2 weeks and could use it then.

Lasse
Hey Lasse,

"I" think he (Josh) has got out of the sales part of this... IF You want the "SpeedCell" brand, You & I and or We ;) get them from Glen aka Rothmans, He's a vendor here on SpeedZilla and He IS a Great Guy\Friend = Great to deal with and He will hook You up... Right now he is offering Free shipping on these batteries too!:clapper

I Hope this Help You Lasse.

Peace Jeff

·
Denmark
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer, but I already have one, defective though, and Im waiting for a replacement.

·
Denmark
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it while the $ had gone into the dirt, so it was a bit cheaper if I remember correctly.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Thanks for the offer, but I already have one, defective though, and Im waiting for a replacement.
Hey Lasse,

HUMMM... Well, again, "I still think" Glen aka Rothmans IS Your Point of contact Now...?

Hey Glen, where are you?;)

I am really kinda bummed here\Read your reply about a Defect!?? Since everything that has been said about these batteries, has been Positive, (until now) even to the point of Josh or someone else herer, saying these WILL even outlast your MCs!

I Hope this gets worked out for you quickly because I'm very interested in hearing Your out come... Please Lasse... Keep us posted as to Your feelings here, You know, customer service and so on.

Peace Jeff

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
contact eye-p (jason) speedcell is no longer the company, they changed the name to full spectrum power, you can reach them at their website

1 - 11 of 11 Posts