Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (wolf44)

Oh yea well here are the pics from the last trackday I did at MAM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (LDH)

sorry to see the beloved RC in that shape LDH, but that is exactly why I try not to put a lot of money into aftermarket pieces.

When I ride - those parts may be in harms way, and I need tire money most of the time.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (AtomTan)

Hey....what is that blue dust all over your tires LDH?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (Rickster)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rickster »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey....what is that blue dust all over your tires LDH?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

He slid through a handicapped parking space.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (roadkill)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by roadkill »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He slid through a handicapped parking space.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok... I hate to see a fellow rider go down and I have always loved 51's, but THAT was funny!

I take it the blue stuff was from rubble strip?? You get banged up any?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Blue tire pen in the tread?

Which turn did you go down in?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (Tripod-R)

ROFL I can't believe you guys don't remember that incident...

I was on a low speed sighting lap first thing in the morning & lost the front like God himself had just reached down & flicked me off the track like I was a booger on his finger.

Buncha others also went down in that same turn during the event & a couple of them also reported the blue crap on their tires that NOBODY seems to know anything about. Best I can tell is it is some kind of chalk they used during an SCCA car weekend to mark braking zones & turn in for the cars.

Here's all the aftermath pics... I gave up trying to figure it out

http://www.919.org/host/stardam.htm

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (LDH)

I know what happened.... Coucil Bluffs has a very high population of rabid smurfs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Pics from Mid America Motorplex (wolf44)

oh man, the blue fairy dust on the tire thread is back!!!

I'll get going on the dash board melt on another thread.....see if Peter is there

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rickster »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey....what is that blue dust all over your tires LDH?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh man, I'm here to tell you... Diet Coke shooting out of your nostrils is PAINFUL!!!

Blue Fairy Dust!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
when you shart at he same time the coke is flying out your nostrils, it just leaves you very helpless until someone comes to help you off your mess..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys serious about the blue?

warm tire and light dusting equals blue on the tire not sure why but I see it alot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (Eric)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eric »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You guys serious about the blue?

warm tire and light dusting equals blue on the tire not sure why but I see it alot.</TD></TR></TABLE>

If you don't remember the story, it would take too long to explain it. But we had a lot of laughs over it...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

You had to do it, didn't ya?

Paging Chad Peter...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts