Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas,
I need a favor. I need someone to please email me some close up shots of the side fairings of your bike. I don't need the wheels, etc. I just need the wing, and RVT Racing decals (going to have new ones made in white). Preferably from someone with an '03, but I suppose any will work.

This is what the decal guy asked me for:
"A close-up, detailed shot of the "Racing" part, so that it fills up most of the frame. Camera might need to be set to Macro (closeup) mode for this.
Also, a picture of the whole wing with decal.
Finally, I'll need one dimension to figure out the scaling. Extreme upper left tip of the "R" to the extreme upper right tip of the "T" is fine."
<--Need the measurement

cutter said he could do this for me, and I appreciate it, but he said it would take him a while. I need these today. The guy is waiting and can make them and send them today. I need them by this weekend because I'm taking my bike to have the paint fixed on Monday. The painter will apply them and clear coat over them.

Please email them to [email protected] Thanks in advance! Jeff

Modified by Wild Child at 2:33 PM 7/20/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Pic request - urgent! (Wild Child)

I have the racing logo as a vector art piece, but will be back with the other pics in a few.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Pic request - urgent! (waterboy420)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by waterboy420 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have the racing logo as a vector art piece, but will be back with the other pics in a few.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Now that is awesome!

Can I get a copy of if as well?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Pic request - urgent! (PushHands)

PushHands, get me an e-mail and I'll send it. As far as vector art, I am going to cut some decals myself soon, and should have all of the RC logos as soon as I get time to lay them out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Pic request - urgent! (waterboy420)

Almost there! Thanks guys for the pics!! ok, pics are set, I <u>just need the measurement</u>. Can someone please measure the width of the RVT sticker, from corner to corner, and post it here?

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (Texas51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Texas51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">From the silver tip of the R to the black part of the T is 18.5 in.</TD></TR></TABLE>

awesome. thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts