Speedzilla Forums banner

Perofrmance Chip?

2K views 10 replies 0 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
G
#4 ·
All this unit does it vary the resistance of the IAT(intake air temperature) sensor. As you may know the ECU measures air temperature and adjust air/fuel ratio according to temp. Cold air = higher air density = more fuel.

my 2 cents

G
#7 ·
Re: (1sicmofo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1sicmofo »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I bought 2 and hooked them up in series
I increased my rear wheel HP to 185 and I now
I get 200 miles per Gallon.

PS I Have A Nice Bridge For Sale CHEAP !!!!!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I figured if they were worth a crap they would be considered a "free" mod, anyhow thanks for the laughs guys, by the way if you use some of that really good leather wax and some MaxWax for the helmet you could probably get your MPG up to 205.

G
#11 ·
Re: (lllateralus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by lllateralus »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Im sure this 'chip' does wonders to all those fuel injected bikes from 1988.......

what a joke.</TD></TR></TABLE>

There were plenty of fuel injected bikes in 1988. But yeah, it's a scam, get a Power Commander.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.