Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As if i was tired of injections, 200 Hp, electronic anti-whooping-sliding-stripping-gluing electronic assistance, catalytic craps, xenon flashes, ledy blinkers.......

I want to build one of those, going back to the essential, the hidden sense of motorcycle life: 2 wheels + 1 engine + 1 brutal look.

·
-_-
2,284 Posts
u sure about the battery placement?

I am with you about the bling bling 5000 hp all electronics no skill machines. I got bored and went to single cylinder thumpers and two strokes.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For sure, the battery placement is not very safe for a "all (rainy) day" use! The guy that has built this bike wanted to respect this special feature found on 70's and early 80's endurance racer.

In fact, this bike is a tribute to the 1980 Suzuka 8hrs Yoshimura GS1000R:

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
For sure, the battery placement is not very safe for a "all (rainy) day" use! The guy that has built this bike wanted to respect this special feature found on 70's and early 80's endurance racer.

In fact, this bike is a tribute to the 1980 Suzuka 8hrs Yoshimura GS1000R:

Looks like a "SPONDON"<sp> frame is being used here.. Yes/No? Love it!:clapper Although, I would have left a better=Bigger Tail section on her!;)

Thanks for sharing:)

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
You mean this-

Still think his would look better if he used a more modern, smaller battery and hid it under the tail.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Suzuki must have felt the same way too when they put the GS1200SS in production:

Of course it didn't last long in production... :rolleyes:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts