Registered
5,440 Posts
The "Worm" turns?

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
I honestly cannot see how a top privateer like Pegram can possibly make money throughout the year. Expenses are huge, purses don't even pay for tires. So it must be sponsors that make up the difference, but how much would a palm-sized sticker on a privateer bike really be worth?

If the rider isn't really selling his own business (hypothetically a rider has a tuning shop and his success brings more business on top of sponsor $$$), how do these guys end up in the black at the end of the year?

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
I thought most privateers use Daddy's money until that goes dry?:woot: I can't stand Pegram after he made that public plea for people to donate money for him to race. Buy your own fukn shit and go racing.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Larry's been runnibg on Daddy's checkbook since day 1. Talented rider, but personnally a douchebag............

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
649 Posts
I thought most privateers use Daddy's money until that goes dry?:woot: I can't stand Pegram after he made that public plea for people to donate money for him to race. Buy your own fukn shit and go racing.:rolleyes:
:clapper I am poor can someone here in speedzilla buy me a new set of Dunlop NTec so I can go to a track day................JK

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts