Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Great news!! Sucks he's not running the duc but it'll be nice seeing what he can do on the s1k.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
Any link to the "Sponsor Larry Pegram Fund" yet? Surely he must be panhandling again to have spectators fund his racing "career"?:rolleyes: I wish everyone would just quit whatever series he's racing so he can finally win a "Championship" and get off the stage once and for all.:banghead

·
Registered
516 Posts
Any link to the "Sponsor Larry Pegram Fund" yet? Surely he must be panhandling again to have spectators fund his racing "career"?:rolleyes: I wish everyone would just quit whatever series he's racing so he can finally win a "Championship" and get off the stage once and for all.:banghead

Don't be a hater... the guy can ride and he is in the enviable position we wish we could be. (at least). That is, we could ride as good as him and just be lacking funds.

I have seen him at times act like a Jackwagon, but truthfully, most competitive folks are high strung enought that sooner or later the "bad" side is going to show. Rossi to me, is one of the few that WIN and don't seem to get competitive off the bike once they end the race.

I hope he makes it and I hope those that can help him with $$ do; it won't be me, but he has a good sponser and needs a little more help.

I do think the DUC was different enough to really win at a few places last year. Now he will be on matching equipment basically; not sure what to expect. :cool:

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Expect him to be the douchebag he's ALWAYS been, BMW isn't gonna change Larry..........:banghead

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is he a bag?

I mean, I have seen him during a race say things that made me think that, but I haven't had the chance to hang with him where I could really say he is a DB full time!

That said, I guess you won't be sending funds or signing his bike next year, right? :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts