Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the heads up, I will call a CA distributor and see if they have anything in stock.
Ken

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re:

from what i understand, PD makes all of their warmers as they are ordered(great if you want custom colors, which they do) but i don't think that anyone stocks them. my recommendation is, order a set of Chicken Hawks, you'll have em in a few days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (YellowDesmo998)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YellowDesmo998 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">PD has suspended operations...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry to hear that.....I always root for the little guy. NOTHING against ChickenHawks who makes a VERY good product.....just like to have choices and to keep pricing pressure on the big boys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have nothing against Chicken Hawk, but I am going to give TyrSox a try. For $275 delivered from Spears Enterprises, it's probably worth it for a track day bike. Thanks for your input fellas.
Ken

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't care for TyrSox. They are cheaply made IMO. Go with Tirebakers from Woorcraft or ChickenHawk.

I would have said get the PD's (since I also was a dealer for them) but....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
PD warmers are awsome and affordable. I have a set and I wouldn't change it for anything else. great stuff.

The company is in transition right now but they should get back on hopefully soon. They did provide the Yamaha AMA racing team with tire warmers last year (an order of around 40) so yeah they got back ordered for a while.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This might be of some interest: I just bought a set of Woodcraft tire bakers for $325 shipped brand new from [email protected] some special promotion he is running.

They just arrived today & while I know very little about the brand & cannot give an accurate review they sure seem well constructed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (LDH)

I have tyre sox and can't complain one bit. Work as advertised and customer service is excellent. I burnt a whole in mine (totally my fault and stated as such) and shipped them back and he fixed them free of charge and had supper fast turn around (seven days total from maine to WA and back). Yes the outer blanket is a bit different but for the price and service I would say

1 - 12 of 12 Posts