Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (sp2pilot)

Is there a newer map out for the Banzais than what is on Rogue or the Dynojet site?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (Rookie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rookie »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Is there a newer map out for the Banzais than what is on Rogue or the Dynojet site? </TD></TR></TABLE>

You still having problems Darin?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (Naya the Dingo)

Why yes , yes there IS a newer map out for the Banzai's...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (Naya the Dingo)

I got the new PC in and the Banzai map I had was running like shit, so I loaded the zero map and it ran fine as if the PC was not installed. So maybe my Banzai map completely sucks for some reason

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (RVT4LIFE)

Darin , e-mail either me or Robert for the new(er) map...you'll be happy you did...ah garauntee

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Darin , e-mail either me or Robert for the new(er) map...you'll be happy you did...ah garauntee
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can the locol Chino have one too?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: pcIII Map For Sato Banzai (RVT4LIFE)

hey, that map from sp2 WILL work GREAT. i loaded it tuesday along with the new banzais and im real happy. thanks sp2. the low speed herky jerky stuff is pretty much gone now, and real smooth everywhere else. youll be happy. clary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what is this newer map, if dan k. preinstalled mine a couple months ago do i have it or do ya'll have the newest best thing?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (a83)

Have not had the chance to load the map yet , but looking at the difference in the values to the other Banzai map seems to be alot richer in the lower rpms. Hey Old Timer is this map harder on the gas mileage ?? and is it the same one Robert/SP2 has ??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (ikaika808)

Gas mileage...?
Roland...that should be close to the last concern you have with a multiple World Championship winning-thinly-disguised-for-the-street-quasi-race-bike...
Comprende me amigo ( sp? )...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Gas mileage...?
Roland...that should be close to the last concern you have with a multiple World Championship winning-thinly-disguised-for-the-street-quasi-race-bike...
Comprende me amigo ( sp? )...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.