Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a great ride at Palomar Mountain this Sun. When we got to the top I noticed a bolt was missing from kickstand mount. Can anyone tell me what size this bolt is, and has this ever happend to you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
don't know about the bolt, but... i heard on the news that the city was given a grant that will allow the cops to saturate the mountain for a while.

Pretty much sounded like they were all but closing it down.

Have you heard?

We should go riding sometime. I hardly know anyone who rides in SD.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have heard somthing along those lines, but they will have nowhere to hide, it would be a wast of time and $$$$$. The should just stay away and catch the real criminals lol. The bolt is a 10x32. I am always looking for people to ride with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (kramerdm)

kramerdm

I'm in El Cajon if you ever need anything for your bike or someone to ride with let me know, I might even have an extra bolt you could have.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (CBR400RR)

I'm in La Mesa if you ever need a bike, anything for your bike or someone to ride with let me know, I HAVE the bolt you need.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (aces anugal)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by aces anugal »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I'm in La Mesa if you ever need a bike, anything for your bike or someone to ride with let me know, I HAVE the bolt you need.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm in the bay area if you ever need to buy a house

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.