Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is the RC51 section but a lot of you are fans of the little brother, the RC31. One of the Hawk community's finest had her Hawk stolen last evening from Kanaskat Palmer State Park just outside of Seattle last night. It is a highly customized project bike, that was out on it's first shakedown foray. The owner has put a lot of sweat into the bike, only to have it stolen with it 95% complete. Please help her find it.

more pics

It was lifted into an older white Ford pickup truck, with Ford hand-painted on it. White male w/goatee, heavyset woman.

Please keep an eye out for the bike/parts/etc.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
I've seen this bike and it's road to where it stood prior to the theft. Great bike and to the owner it was worth a ton! Shit I would have taken it (of course I would have left 3k in the mailbox.

Good luck to the owner in finding her again. I just watch 'changling' with Angelina Jolie (crazy good flick) and you can't give up!

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
What kind of piece of shit wants to steal a Hawk like that? :banghead

Tragic and stupid...but it is a tight community and if anything pops up for sale on eBay or CL these cuntz should be easy to spot.

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Well I'll be in the Seattle area though the weekend so I'll keep an eye out. It's probably being taken apart in a trailer as I type though.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Well I'll be in the Seattle area though the weekend so I'll keep an eye out. It's probably being taken apart in a trailer as I type though.
Who knows, but you think someone would really have to know about things, sure many of the parts and such have value (especially to the owner) but I am putting my money on some methed out tweaker just stealing it thinking they could sell it for a few hundred bucks...scum!!

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm thinking meth-heads as well. It'll show up somewhere, hopefully still whole. And hopefully the perps are not whole! Or full of holes.

but I am putting my money on some methed out tweaker just stealing it thinking they could sell it for a few hundred bucks...scum!!

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
steelers

I feel your pain, had mine for 4 days when they took mine.:mad: Man! I hope you recover it. Good luck......

·
Premium Member
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Recovered

This Hawk has been recovered. It was found under some bushes a few miles from where it was stolen. Thanks everybody for keeping a lookout.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Thats good to hear. Was the bike in decent shape?

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
mann...good stuff. I hope the perp is under a bus somewhere also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts